I've been told several times that I need to have a blog. I'm not sure why it's so vitally important to some people, but I figured no big deal, I'll start one and make them happy.
So anyone that knows me really well knows that this will probably be something that I regularly update for oh, about a week or so; and then I'll lose interest or become otherwise distracted and it will sit idle for a while. For anyone that this is going to bother, I'm sorry, but you'll just have to learn to be ok with it.
I suppose that since this is the first blog, I should do the "introduce yourself" thing. Well, I'm not sure that anyone I don't already know is ever going to read this (or people I do know for that matter), so you're only going to get the shortened version (again, learn to be ok with it).
I'm currently in Madison, Indiana for the summer. I am the student ministry intern at North Madison Christian Church. It has been amazing so far. The church is growing faster than they could have expected, which is awesome! I'm still getting used to the "big church" feeling (there's about 600 or so members). The leaders are incredible, Godly men who have restored my faith in church leadership (after my issues with the leaders of the last church I attended). The kids are awesome, and I am enjoying getting to know them. This summer was also my first experience of Ichthus...3 day Christian Music festival...which was unbelieveable!
In August I will be returning to Knoxville to start my third year at Johnson Bible College. If God leads me to, I may graduate this coming May. But more than likely I will stretch it out until May 2009, and take some extra classes. I'm loving my summer, and will miss everyone here when I leave, but am also excited and looking forward to being back home at JBC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment